I have just turned 20 but I am no ashamed to say I love a good Disney movie and Mulan is definitely one of my favourites. So, when I saw that there was a book tag dedicated to that movie I knew I HAD to do it.
This tag was created by Kirsty and the Cat Read.
1. REFLECTION “WHEN WILL MY REFLECTION SHOW WHO I AM INSIDE” – AN INACCURATE BOOK COVER THAT DOESN’T REALLY REFLECT WHAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT
As pretty as they are, the Shatter Me series covers are style over substance.
2. MUSHU – A CHARACTER WITH A LOT TO PROVE
I just finished reading A Daughter of Smoke and Bone so I’m gonna go with the MC Karou.
3. “I’LL MAKE A MAN OUTTA YOU!” – A CHARACTER WHO DEVELOPS THE MOST OR A BOOK WITH SOME KICK-ASS TRAINING SCENES
Can I go with Arya from GOT. I’ve only read the first book but I love her in the TV show.
4. “A GIRL WORTH FIGHTING FOR” – A SHIP YOU WILL DEFEND TILL YOUR LAST BREATH
Elizabeth and Mr Darcy. I’m on a real P&P mood atm.
5.HUNS – A BOOK/CHARACTER THAT GIVES YOU THE CREEPS
Sebastian from TMI.
6. MULAN – YOUR FAVOURITE BADASS FEMALE PROTAGONIST
There’s so many! I think right now it’s gotta be Daenarys from Game of Thrones. She’s annoying sometimes but boy is she bad ass.
I won’t tag anyone but if you wanna do this consider yourself tagged!
Thanks for reading