I don’t normally do monthly TBR’s but I’ve already read/tried to read everything on my summer TBR and seeing as I have big plans for this month I thought it only right to share them with you.
I realise this is overly ambitious but I hope to get to some at least. I don’t really have anything to say other than I’m super excited for all of them, so I’m just going to list the off.
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy – Laini Taylor
- Corfu Trilogy books 2 & 3 – Gerald Durrell
- Farseer Trilogy books 2 & 3 – Robin Hobb
- A Room With A View – E.M. Forster
- Never Let Me Go – Kazuo Ishiguro
- Cats Eye – Margaret Atwood
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close – Jonathan Safran Foer
- One Hundred Years of Solitude – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- The Princess Bride – William Goldman
- Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
Let me know what you’re planning on reading in August
Thanks for reading