This weeks Top 5 Wednesday topic is to pick your top 5 books that remind you of summer. I was planning on doing a blog post like this anyway so I’m going to give you my top 5 and some extras.
5. Morgan Matson: I love all of hers, they’re all perfect for summer.
4. The Hobbit and LOTR: I always think of contemporary when it comes to Summer but this fantasy series would be a great Summer read.
3. The Help by Kathryn Stockett: I’m not the biggest fan of historical fiction but this one is just perfect.
2. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ee: This is the perfect beach read. It’s so quick and un-put-downable.
1. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe: This book just screams summer.
Stephanie Perkins: Anna and the French Kiss is definitely the best. So. Cute.
Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice is my favourite but I also think Emma would make a good Summer read.
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks: Yes, I went through a Sparks phase. Blame Miley Cyrus. I haven’t watched the movie in ages but this book is so summery.
Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller: A fantasy with a lot of romance, perfect for those who don’t like mushy YA contemporaries.
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown: If you’re more into thrillers than contemporaries than give this a shot this summer.
Let me know if you did this weeks T5W!
Thanks for reading