I was stumped on what post to do today but luckily over the weekend A Daily Cloud came to my rescue as they tagged me in the You’re Not Good Enough book tag.
I’ve never seen this tag before but I kind of love it. Basically you put 30 names in a hat and pick two out for each question, then out of those two you have to pick on to answer the question. I actually used the ‘Wheel Decide’ online to pick my names (saves paper.)
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
Wolf (Lunar Chronicles) – Patroclus (Song of Achilles)
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
Vin (Final Empire) – Ramsey (A Game of Thrones)
A. I have no chance against Vin. B. I would happily kill Ramsey.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette an you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
Achilles (Song of Achilles) – Elend (Final Empire)
I have a feeling Achilles wouldn’t be interested in me.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
The Darkling (The Grisha Series) – Heathcliff (Wuthering Heights)
Heathcliff is way too much of a wuss.
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
Levena (Lunar Queen) – Bellatrix (Harry Potter)
I’m not too keen on the thought of cannibalism but I’m not sure I’d feel bad about eating either of these.
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?
Jane Eyre (Jane Eyre) – Amy (Gone Girl)
I have a feeling I wouldn’t be able to trust Amy.
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Paige (The Bone Season) – Joffrey (A Game of Thrones)
He never listens!
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favourite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
Jo (Little Women) – Umbridge (Harry Potter)
Umbridge was probably the one to kill my favourite character.
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
President Snow (Hunger Games) – Katniss (Hunger Games)
As much as I hate him, Katniss would never be popular.
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Kai (Lunar Chronicles) – Ginny (Harry Potter)
As she once said ‘growing up with Fred and George, you learn you can do anything if you have enough nerve.’
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?
Voldemort (Harry Potter) – Hermione (Harry Potter)
I can just imagine Hermione on booktube.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
Peeta (Hunger Games) – Luna (Harry Potter)
Sorry Peeta, I love you, but Luna would be a hoot as a party.
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
Nikolai (Grisha Trilogy) – Tyrion (Game of Thrones)
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
Harry Potter (Harry Potter) – Nick (Gone Girl)
Harry is so clueless he probably wouldn’t even realise how frustrating this is.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by..who?!
Charlie (Perks of Being A Wallflower) – Cinder (Lunar Chronicles)
I don’t think I could handle finding a cyborg in my room.
Thanks for tagging my A Daily Cloud!
Nikki from ‘The Night Is Dark and Full of Books’
Chanda from ‘Chanda Reads Books’
Thanks for reading