For the past few weeks I have been doing Top Ten Tuesday but I have decided doing Top 5 Wednesday is a better choice for me, for two reasons.
1) Wednesday is a better posting day for me. I like posting three times a week if I can and I like doing that Monday, Wednesday and Friday and top 10 Tuesday has been messing that schedule up.
2) I really struggle picking ten books for each topic, so only picking 5 will make my life a lot easier.
So with no further ado, let’s get into this weeks topic, which is favourite Sci-Fi and Fantasy books. I’m not a huge fan of sci-fi but I do love a good fantasy book. But at heart, I am definitely more of a contemporary girl.
5. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien – I did struggle with the second book and didn’t even finish the last one. But I can’t not mention it. It’s such an amazing world.
4. Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson – My favourite Brandon Sanderson (so far.) I love the magic system in this.
3. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carrol – This is fantasy, right?
2.The Princess Bride by William Goldman – Honestly my favourite thing about this is that it’s a story within a story. I will use every possible opportunity to recommend this. So yeah, you should read this.
1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling – For me, no fantasy world will surpass the Wizarding World.
Let me know if you take part in T5W
Thanks for reading