Note: Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Broke and Bookish.
I am not one of those people who appreciates books that don’t have romance in them so for this weeks Top Ten Tuesday I thought I would dedicate the list to books I wish had more romance in them.
Honestly most of these picks are me being petty because I couldn’t actually find a lot of books that I genuinely think needed more romance.
10. Throne of Glass – LOL, jokes.
9. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe – Thankfully it looks like we’re going to be getting this in the sequel, so yay.
8. Harry Potter – Ginny and Harry should have gotten together in Goblet of Fire so we could have seen them together more.
7. Hunger Games – Basically I want just a whole book of Everlark.
6. Percy Jackson – I get that in some of the earlier books their 12 but when they get older they just keep getting separated. Like, no, I want more of their cute flirty banters.
5. Cormoran Strike – I can’t wait for the day Cormoran and Robin finally get their act together and realise their meant for each other.
4. Mistborn Trilogy – There could never be enough Elend and Vin moments.
3. Rebecca – Getting serious now, the two main characters were married but it never really felt like they were a couple. They were so disconnected from each other.
2. Lord of the Rings – We all know Sam and Frodo should’ve ended up together.
1.Queen of the Tearling – Not that it would’ve saved the trilogy (for me) but I would’ve liked a bit more a love story.
Are there any books you wish had more romance?
Thanks for reading