Another Christmas book tag for you today. This one was created by Sam by SamsNonsense and has some really interesting questions. So, lets get started.
1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
I’m not 100% if it’s coming out in 2017 but the next Cormoron Strike book by J.K. Rowling I am very much anticipating.
2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing it’s praises?
I definitely hype up Stephen Chbosky’s only novel Perks of Being a Wallflower too often. Although it does deserve the hype.
3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
There is no world I love more than the Harry Potter world. And the movies bring that world to life so beautifully.
4) A Christmas Carol: Favourite classic or one that you want to read
Jane Eyre is definitely my favourite classic. And a classic I want to read and have been meaning to read for the longest time now is Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. Hopefully I can get to it soon.
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas
The only book I’ve asked for this year is The Princess Bride by William Golding. It’s such a well loved novel and it definitely sounds like my type of thing.
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott was such a heart-warming read. I loved all of the characters and their relationships with each other and even though it has it’s sad moments, it makes me smile whenever I remember it.
7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
Here’s some book porn for you…
So those are all of the questions.
Thanks for reading